Rice, Amundsen & Caperton, PLLC Family Law Scholarship (Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law)
Shall be given to a returning student enrolled in the Cecil C. Humphrey’s School of Law and who:
1. Exemplifies academic merit.
2. Has completed the course Family Law.
In addition, the recipient will be offered a summer intern position with Rice, Amundsen & Caperton, PLLC for the summer following the awarding of the scholarship.
- Supplemental Questions
- Have you completed the Family Law course?
- Please upload your resume.
- Please upload a personal statement expressing why you are interested in Family Law.