BankTennessee John S Wilder Law School Scholarship (Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law)
Award shall be given to a third year Law School student who, in the spirit of John S. Wilder:
1. Has a demonstrated commitment to public service and to enhancing the common good.
2. Is a resident of the State of TN.
3. Has been elected as a Section Editor for the Law Review of the CCH School of Law at the University of Memphis.
- Supplemental Questions
- Please upload your resume.
- Please provide a brief description (not to exceed 500 words) of your legal career goals and any legal experiences both paid and volunteered that you have had to date. If you have not had any specific legal experiences, please be sure to discuss your interests as well as your short and long term goals. Please describe your commitment to public service and/or enhancing the common good. Also, list which Section you have been elected to edit on the University of Memphis Law Review.
- Are you a Section Editor for Law Review?
- Please list which Section you are an Editor for.