Metropolitan Memphis Hotel & Lodging Association Scholarship (Wilson School)
This award(s) shall be given to students fulfilling the following criteria:
1. Recipients shall have declared a major in Hospitality and Resort Management.
2. Currently enrolled in the Hospitality and Resort Management program, (both undergraduate and graduate students are eligible for the
3. Good academic standing (typically higher than 2.5 GPA for undergraduate students and higher than 3.0 GPA for graduate students),
4. Have completed twelve (12) hours towards the major
5. Successful completion of the application as directed and providing all necessary documentation for consideration, including:
A copy of applicant’s resume
A letter from the student stating why they are deserving of the scholarship and why they are interested in a career in hospitality and
A letter of recommendation from an academic teacher
A verifiable minimum of 250 hours of relevant work experience or a favorable letter of reference from an employer.
- Supplemental Questions
- Please upload your resume.
- Please provide a written statement on why you are deserving of the scholarship and why you are interested in a career in Hospitality and Resort Management.
- Please provide a personal statement as to why you are applying for this scholarship. Include any pertinent information about financial need, your family situation, and any other special information we should consider. Additionally, provide a list of all applicable extracurricular activities you feel should be considered. Ensure you include involvement with on and off campus organizations which have helped your personal and professional growth.
- A letter of recommendation from an academic teacher - Academic Reference
- Please upload a verifiable minimum of 250 hours of relevant work experience or a favorable letter of reference from an employer.
- Have you completed 12 hours towards the major and business core classes?
- Please upload a photo.
- Show 2 more