David Bond-Haggard Scholarship (Herff College of Engineering)
1. Transfer student majoring in Biomedical Engineering and meeting the Herff Merit Transfer Scholarship criteria.
2. If a student meeting these criteria is not available, award to a student majoring in Biomedical Engineering with more than 30 hours
3. Maintaining a 3.25 GPA
- Supplemental Questions
- Standard Question
- Please provide a personal statement as to why you are applying for this scholarship. Include any pertinent information about financial need, your family situation, and any other special information we should consider. Additionally, provide a list of all applicable extracurricular activities you feel should be considered. Ensure you include involvement with on and off campus organizations which have helped your personal and professional growth.
- Please upload your resume.
- Are you a Biomedical Engineering student who has completed more than 30 credit hours?