Imtiaz Shakeel Memorial Scholarship (Herff College of Engineering)
This award shall be given to one or more undergraduate students:
1. Enrolled F/T in the Herff College of Engineering.
2. Must be in good standing.
3. Recipients must demonstrate financial need.
4. Have a 2.75 gpa.
5. Be pursuing a degree in mechanical, electrical, computer, civil or biomedical engineering.
- Supplemental Questions
- Please upload your resume.
- Please provide a personal statement as to why you are applying for this scholarship. Include any pertinent information about financial need, your family situation, and any other special information we should consider. Additionally, provide a list of all applicable extracurricular activities you feel should be considered. Ensure you include involvement with on and off campus organizations which have helped your personal and professional growth.