SFI of Tennessee Scholarship (formerly Southern Fabricators, Inc. Endowed Scholarship) (College of Engineering)
Recipient shall be enrolled at the University of Memphis and:
1) Be a student in the Herff College of Engineering.
2) Preference shall be given to an SFI employee or a child of an SFI employee who has been admitted and will be entering or is enrolled in the College of Engineering.
3) Recipients are required to maintain a minimum 2.5 gpa.
4) Recipients will continue to receive the scholarship for as long as they are enrolled in the College of Engineering & meet the gpa requirements.
- Supplemental Questions
- Please upload your resume.
- Please provide a personal statement as to why you are applying for this scholarship. Include any pertinent information about financial need, your family situation, and any other special information we should consider. Additionally, provide a list of all applicable extracurricular activities you feel should be considered. Ensure you include involvement with on and off campus organizations which have helped your personal and professional growth.