Robert A Beesley Memorial Scholarship in Civil Engineering (Herff College of Engineering)
Recipient shall be:
1. F/T Undergraduate student enrolled at the University of Memphis.
2. Majoring in Civil Engineering.
3. Recipient(s) shall be within 60 hours of completion of his/her undergraduate degree in Civil Engineering.
4. Recipient(s) shall exhibit financial need, strong academic merit and leadership skills.
Preference will be given to students with a concentration in Transportation Engineering.
The Chair of the Dept of Civil Engineering shall recommend students for this scholarship.
- Supplemental Questions
- Please upload your resume.
- Please provide a personal statement as to why you are applying for this scholarship. Include any pertinent information about financial need, your family situation, and any other special information we should consider. Additionally, provide a list of all applicable extracurricular activities you feel should be considered. Ensure you include involvement with on and off campus organizations which have helped your personal and professional growth.