Smith & Nephew Excellence in Engineering Scholarship (College of Engineering)
1. Full-time enrollment undergraduate in the Herff College of Engineering and in good academic standing.
2. Preference will be given to graduates of the Memphis Academy of Sciences and Engineering, female students and /or students pursing a degree in biomedical or mechanical engineering.
3. Recipients must have a minimum 3.0 GPA and re-apply for the scholarship annually.
- Supplemental Questions
- Please upload your resume.
- Please provide a personal statement as to why you are applying for this scholarship. Include any pertinent information about financial need, your family situation, and any other special information we should consider. Additionally, provide a list of all applicable extracurricular activities you feel should be considered. Ensure you include involvement with on and off campus organizations which have helped your personal and professional growth.
- Are you a graduate of the Memphis Academy of Sciences and Engineering?