Clarence & Mae Weiss Engineering Scholarship (Herff College of Engineering)
1. Student majoring in Engineering.
2. Freshmen are eligible.
3. If the University of Memphis establishes a major in Chemical Engineering, 1st preference will be given to a student majoring in Chemical Engineering.
4. Full-time enrollment required.
5. Must meet minimum academic requirements to remain in good standing within the College of Engineering.
6. Recipient may retain the scholarship until graduation if minimum requirements are met and funding is available.
- Supplemental Questions
- Please upload your resume.
- Please provide a personal statement as to why you are applying for this scholarship. Include any pertinent information about financial need, your family situation, and any other special information we should consider. Additionally, provide a list of all applicable extracurricular activities you feel should be considered. Ensure you include involvement with on and off campus organizations which have helped your personal and professional growth.