Clark Family Engineering Excellence Scholarship Fund (Herff College of Engineering)
The recipients shall be enrolled full-time at the Herff College of Engineering at the University of Memphis.
The recipients are charged with:
1. Getting involved with student events, join clubs, and make new friends.
2. Balance studies, work, and fellowship.
3. Attend all class periods, prepare for each class, and pay close attention to your professors.
Recipients shall be selected in accordance with the following process and criteria:
1. Incoming freshmen must have a minimum ACT composite score of 25 or SAT equivalent and a minimum GPA of 3.2.
2. Continuous progress towards degree completion and a minimum cumulative 2.75 GPA must be maintained to be eligible for renewal.
Scholarship may be renewed annually for a maximum of 4 consecutive years or 8 consecutive semesters.