Paul Y Isbell Memorial Schlp I (College of Engineering)
1. Must be a student enrolled in the Herff College of Engineering specifically the Manufacturing Engineering Technology program.
2. Candidates shall have demonstrated financial need.
3. Candidates shall have demonstrated academic merit.
4. The Chairman of the Engineering Technology Department shall have responsibility for overseeing the selection of the recipients.
- Supplemental Questions
- Please upload your resume.
- Please provide a personal statement as to why you are applying for this scholarship. Include any pertinent information about financial need, your family situation, and any other special information we should consider. Additionally, provide a list of all applicable extracurricular activities you feel should be considered. Ensure you include involvement with on and off campus organizations which have helped your personal and professional growth.