Richard E. Whitmore Memorial Scholarship (Herff College of Engineering)
This award(s) shall be given to:
1. one or more full-time undergraduate students
2. majoring in civil engineering at the Herff College of Engineering.
3. Preference shall be given to students with permanent residence in Tennessee.
4. This scholarship may be renewed annually for a maximum of 5 cumulative years with continued progress towards a degree in civil engineering.
- Supplemental Questions
- Please upload your resume.
- Please provide a personal statement as to why you are applying for this scholarship. Include any pertinent information about financial need, your family situation, and any other special information we should consider. Additionally, provide a list of all applicable extracurricular activities you feel should be considered. Ensure you include involvement with on and off campus organizations which have helped your personal and professional growth.
- Are you an active member of AGC or ASCE?