University Transfer Scholarship
The University Transfer Scholarship program is provided for students who desire to transfer to the University of Memphis from another four-year institution within the first two years of their high school graduation (two years from the start of the fall term). The criteria stated below outlines the minimum credentials required to be considered for this award. For fall awards consideration, students must apply by the April 1st deadline. Fall Scholarships are awarded for the academic year. Mid-year applicants must apply by the December 1st deadline for spring awards. Consideration for awards is based on fund availability. Please read the conditions outlined below for scholarship eligibility.
Minimum Requirements for Applicants
• 25 ACT/1130 SAT or higher composite score earned prior to high school graduation
• 3.00 or higher high school grade point average
• 3.00 or higher college cumulative grade point average (all coursework completed after high school)
$3,000 per year ($1,500 per semester) for the remaining terms that would equal eight semesters or four years.
Example: If a student attended another university for three semesters, this award would be good for five additional terms (not including summers).
• Award is competitive and the number of awards is based on available funds.
• Completion of all application information is required for consideration.
• All high school transcripts, college transcripts and ACT/SAT scores must be sent to the University of Memphis
by the application deadlines listed below for you to be considered for an award.
• Students must apply for scholarship consideration prior to attending the university and prior to application deadline.
• Student must be fully admitted to the university by the application deadline.