Presser (Rudi E. Scheidt School of Music) (Inactive)
1. Majoring in Music.
2. To be awarded for year following the end of the student’s junior year, to be paid at beginning of senior year.
3. Recipient shall not confine studies exclusively to music.
4. Selected by the head of the Music Department.
- Supplemental Questions
- Please upload your resume.
- Please provide a personal statement as to why you are applying for this scholarship. Include any pertinent information about financial need, your family situation, and any other special information we should consider. Additionally, provide a list of all applicable extracurricular activities you feel should be considered. Ensure you include involvement with on and off campus organizations which have helped your personal and professional growth.