Betty and William "Skip" Loewenberg Endowed Scholarship (Loewenberg College of Nursing)
This award(s) shall be given to undergraduate nursing student(s) according to the following criteria:
1. Recipient must be full-time and fully admitted to the undergraduate program with no less than a 3.0 grade point average
2. Applicants must submit a statement describing ways in whihc he or she realizes the Loewenberg College of Nursing core values of
caring, diversity, integrity and leadership
3. Recipient’s financial need may be considered, but it is not necessarily a determining factor in the selection of the recipient
4. Recipient must reapply each year to be considered for this award, as awards are not automatically renewable.
- Supplemental Questions
- Applicants must submit a statement describing ways in which he/she realizes the Loewenberg College of Nursing core values or caring, diversity, integrity and leadership.