Dr. H. Franklin Miller Memorial Scholarship (College of Arts and Sciences)
1. This award shall be given to junior or senior pre-dentistry students enrolled in the College of Arts & Sciences
2. Recipients must demonstrate a financial need
3. Minimum 3.25 GPA
4. Applicants must submit one letter of recommendation
5. Applicants must submit a statement on their interest in a career in dentistry
- Supplemental Questions
- Dr. H. Franklin Miller Memorial Scholarship - Letter of Recommendation
- Please upload your resume.
- Please provide a personal statement as to why you are applying for this scholarship. Include any pertinent information about financial need, your family situation, and any other special information we should consider. Additionally, provide a list of all applicable extracurricular activities you feel should be considered. Ensure you include involvement with on and off campus organizations which have helped your personal and professional growth.
- Submit a statement on your interest in a career in dentistry.
- Are you studying pre-dentistry or do you have an interest in a career in dentistry?