Dr. Russell A Jones Memorial Scholarship (College of Arts and Sciences)
1 Recipients shall be rising seniors, majoring in chemistry, Biology, Physics, Mathematics or Biomedical Engineering.
2. Preference may be given to those students pursuing careers as physicians.
3. Recipients must have and maintain a minimum GPA of 3.0 in his/her major.
4. Full time status required.
- Supplemental Questions
- Please upload your resume.
- Please provide a personal statement as to why you are applying for this scholarship. Include any pertinent information about financial need, your family situation, and any other special information we should consider. Additionally, provide a list of all applicable extracurricular activities you feel should be considered. Ensure you include involvement with on and off campus organizations which have helped your personal and professional growth.