C Thomas and Katherine H Whitman Scholarship (Fogelman College of Business and Economics)
Recipient shall be enrolled at the University of Memphis in the Fogelman College of Business and Economics and satisfy the following:
Must maintain min. 3.0 GPA for renewal. Scholarship may be awarded for up to 8 semesters of undergraduate study contingent upon available Donor funding. Must take course load which enables them to complete their degree in four academic years.
1. Shall be entering freshman who graduated from Immaculate Conception High School, Bishop Byrne or Catholic High School.
2. Shall have minimum 27 ACT and apply and qualify for and receive a HOPE Lottery Scholarship provided by the State and offered through the Tennessee Lottery.
- Supplemental Questions
- Please upload your resume.
- Are you a current recipient of the Tennessee HOPE Scholarship?
- Please provide a personal statement as to why you are applying for this scholarship. Include any pertinent information about financial need, your family situation, and any other special information we should consider. Additionally, provide a list of all applicable extracurricular activities you feel should be considered. Ensure you include involvement with on and off campus organizations which have helped your personal and professional growth.